Tuesday, March 29, 2005
March 29, 2005
- played party poker for a half hour this morning, won about $12, kinda boring
- cat played her account up over $500 last -- she's funny she played till 3 am
- finished the survey for lunch box. nice to work with php again, it was seriously rudimentary, not even a database, more like a guestbook-type app, but for the size of their audience, it should work just fine.
- i was up till 3 am building the survey for these people who were all freaked out about having it done by 9am today and they haven't even looked at it. typical.
- josh and tom are both looking for work, tom's looking to move to portland, josh is heading to nyc. josh got laid off and is loving it, tom is still working and hates. i helped them both with their resumes and neither has gotten much response yet. i must suck! ahahahahahahahaha!
- marc's gone solo and now i really don't hear much from him. he likes being busy. i'm happy for him. i know he was feeling unsatisfied and his last job.
- i still have to finish my squirrel hunter videos. i have 3 more episodes to go. i need to either shit or get off the pot.
- i'm dying to get my office finished. i've decided to use hanging shelves instead of building them.
- first i gotta get the electric working up there.
i'm eating a big ol' ham sandwich from downstairs at the cheesy deli YUM
kinda stupid since i have a huge pile of leftover easter ham at the house.
tonight i'm heading over to my brother-in-law's house to help him get ready for the drywaller to come in and finish up his basement. i've been trying to help out as much as i can, which usually works out to as much as i can remember when he's working.
cool links for today
article about my dad's company
funny funny link
http://jesusoftheweek.com/ (thanks josh)
it's about 4:30 and i am at a good breaking point here at gigamoto, i want to bail, but steve hinted that i should be working a full 4 hours -- i've been averaging 35.
i think i'll go kill myself. er, have a cigarette, i mean, yeah...
conshy's fire dept was heading out while i was out there -- freakin LOUD